Wednesday, April 29, 2009

I snuck in some GIRL time!





Last week my boys went to stay with their grandma JJ for the weekend and she picked them up early on Friday. When Reese woke up her and I had a great time one on one. So I thought she was in need of girl time! Which meant I was ready to paint her little toes. It was so much fun! She sat on the floor eating chips and watching me. She didn't even move she just relaxed and watched. When the toes were dry she kept walking around looking down at her toes. It was so much fun!! I have to have a girl. I have told Brian many times that once we do he is in trouble :) I want hair clips, dresses, and tights with matching purses. Oh gosh I am going to have so much fun with a mini me! But for the past 1 1/2 years she has been my little girl! Reese is so cute and I love her so much. Having a girl around the house is just too fun. Just look at that cutie pie pose, how can you not love her!!

2 comments:

khepworth said...

I don't think I knowwho Reese is, but she sure is a cutie! You do need a girl!

Tiffany said...

She is definitely a keeper :)