My family is full of expressions, opinions, and hilarious comments. Here is a few from last week!
1. Lila told toddler A, "Wash your hands!" "Here watch an expert do it!"
2. I asked Brian if we had any dirty towels upstairs b/c I am getting ready to do a load. He sends Owen to retrieve them and Owen brings 4 folded towels downstairs. I said, "Owen those are clean I need the dirty ones." In which Brian replies those are dirty. I looked at him weird and he said," I thought they looked better folded on the floor than in a pile".
3. The girls just got out of the bath and the water is still in the tub as I am getting them dressed. Miles comes in and says, "Wash my feet, wash my feet, girls!"
4. I handed Lila a towel and she said, "Mom I can wrap myself, just go cook!" haha
5. Lila was sitting next to me on the couch and says, "Oops a tooty came out of my booty!" then giggles.
6. So we have 1 bathroom upstairs and 1 down but no one likes using the downstairs one. So one of the boys (not naming names) had to go to the bathroom and was taking awhile if you know what I mean. Two of us were hurrying him and as he came out he says, "Just so you know my bum feels really uncomfortable b/c I didn't take my time!"
7. I had scheduled a pedicure last week and told Brian, in fact have been talking about it all week b/c I was super excited. They are such a treat, right?! So I tell him that morning about my day and he comes home and I said okay, see you soon! Here is his text!