Sunday, September 6, 2009

Almost move in ready!




Here is the house! Brian and I went to Marysville and picked out all the fixtures, carpets, doors, tiles, counter tops, etc. It was so much fun but pretty stressful too. We still have to purchase an under mounted sink, shower heads, and appliances. Our move in date should be Nov. 5Th if the weather cooperates. The inside pic. is my kitchen, and I think Brian and I will really enjoy the covered porch on the side of the house. I have decided to scratch the garage sale and just donate to the Lighthouse. I am feeling a little overwhelmed packing but it seems to be coming along, sort of! :)

Owen keeps asking me,"When can we move to our new house so we can play with the geotrack train!" I put all the toys that had MANY parts in boxes already!

5 comments:

khepworth said...

Super Exciting!!! I'm jealous!

Kara said...

Oh wow Courtney- how exciting! I hope you guys really like Marysville! Is this on the n,s,e,w part of town??
Keep posting pics, I'd love to watch the progress!

Hays Family 5 said...

We're gonna miss you! So exciting about your new house and keep posting pics so we can see your progress as well as the boys. Peace be with you....Kelli

Carpenter's said...

Kara the house is on the south part of town. I believe it is called the Keystone Addition.

Ciara said...

YAY I didn't know you guys were building a house that is soooo exciting:)