Monday, October 6, 2008

Trick or Treat....


Halloween is just around the corner! I am looking forward to this year b/c the boys will really know what to do/say when they get to the doors. :)


Every month I have to submit a project for the design team I am on. This is the card that we will be creating in an upcoming Halloween class at my house. This set is too cute. We will also decorate a cappuccino bottle too.


Upcoming events: Scrapbooking 101 will be the second Monday of every month starting October 13th from 6-8pm. The Mommy and Me class will be Saturday October 18th at the library as well. Call me or the library to register for those events. You can find more information on my website. http://www.courtneycarpenter.stampinup.net/

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

That's adorable! I wish we could come to the mommy & me class - but Brecken's party is at 2:00 that day....so we'd be pushing it! Maybe next time!

carolm said...

i love it!!!!!! wish i was closer to come to the classes.

xoxo ~ carol.