Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Don't give up on me!

Don't give up on me! I will be posting pics soon but my ott-lite is still on back order. :( I have created some great things and look forward to sharing them with you. Tomorrow is Owen's
t-ball game and he did better last Wed. so I am looking forward to tomorrow.

How is your garden?? Mine is not so hot and looking a little sad. I believe we will have cucumbers but not very many tomatoes. Brian is sad and discouraged and ready to give up on the whole garden thing. Oh, and every year he says "Well I was rushed and didn't do a good job it will be better next year" My response is maybe you should water it"! Oh the fun of gardening!

Stay tuned!

1 comment:

khepworth said...

Ha! Yeah.....water may just do the trick.

My garden is actually sprouting quite nicely, and I am excited as this is my first garden ever. Can't wait to reap the rewards!