Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Day 3-Tupperware cabinet

Today my challenge for you is to organize your tupperware cabinets. This may be a cabinet where you hold your mixing bowls, leftover containers, baking dishes, and everything in between (not just tupperware). You do NOT have to organize more than one cabinet today (unless you want to).

This morning when I woke up to see what our challenge was I couldn't help but laugh out loud.  Just the night before I had opened up this exact cabinet to get a cup and out came 4-6 containers at my feet.  What did I do?  Yes, you guessed it!  I threw them all back in their as fast as I could and slammed the door.  I do this at least 4 times a week but never, never clean it out.   So that started the first morning laugh!!  A good laugh...



 Before
 Lids/tupperware with no matches=TRASH!

AFTER!

5 comments:

Lori said...

I just did this the other day, it felt good to tackle that project. you are certainly rocking through this organization project

Kristyn @ Good Gravy Crafts said...

Nice job!!! It so clean!!! :)

xx-Kristyn

Christie's Endless Craze said...

I like it!! Nice work. I esp like the KSU cup :)

Kara said...

You are making amazing progress! this is so fun to watch. wish I had the gumtion to do it too! :-)

Twigs and Twirls said...

Great Job !! My cabinet did the same thing. I think now we both won the battle on this one.