3 months ago
Monday, January 5, 2015
Re-launch, restart, and refocus in 2015!
Well it has been way too long and I have had several friend bloggers checking in on me. Thank you! In all honesty it all just got to be too much. I felt like I was just being a Debbie downer in all the medical updates that I got tired. Sorry!!
I will update 1-2 times per week and keep you entertained with our chaotic, crazy life. Enjoy the ride, friends! Did I miss something? Do you have any questions? Want to know more! Just ASK!
Changes oh soo many changes!
1. I will be 4 years CANCER-FREE on Jan. 11th!! I have an Oophorectomy in Feb. sometime to get rid of those ovaries. I feel good and am incredibly blessed!
2. My children are getting older and out smarting their mom with their tech skills! :/
Owen is 10 (4th grader) who gets a charge playing Minecraft and Lego's.
Miles is 8 (3rd grader) who lives it up playing outside and playing ball with his friends.
Lila is 4 (Pre-K) who fancies make-up, dresses, and playing mommy with her dolls.
3. We have been blessed to add to our family by fostering a baby from 4 months old. We will call her toddler A, for now anyway! :) Toddler A is active and imitates the other 3, loves puzzles and dancing.
4. We have moved, added a dog, cat, and turtle to our household! ha-ha
5. Brian is now a partner with his company and is enjoying fixing up his 1968 M715 Jeep Kaiser and dabbling in some woodworking.