I talked about the new word that I have been using since I have found out about cancer. The word BEATIFIC means displaying great happiness, calmness and I want to be seen with a beatific smile. :) I also talked about how God prepared me for this journey, you can find the post here.
I also had photographs of the boys making food and creating a big mess but having a blast. Then I created a top 5 list.
5 Games Children want to play instead of Chutes and Ladders
1. You'll never guess what I'm going to bring into the house! (We had 2 wolf spiders, 2 butterflies, and 1 caterpillar)
2. Let's see how long we can say MOMMY! (Oh so many times I can't count them all)
3. Let me tell you when I'm full (Lila throws her food in 1 BIG sweeping motion)
4. Guess what I just put in my mouth (Lego, paper, food, goldfish, sock)
5. Bet I can reach what you think I can't! (getting step stool, climbing on counter, reaching for the toy that is ON TOP of the refrigerator in time out!)
It made me nervous and excited to stand up and share my stories but in the end I had a great time and thought it was successful!