Friday, August 20, 2010

CRAYOLA CONFUSION!!!




Okay so most of you have already purchased your school supplies as I did for my family, right!! Okay so how many of you actually purchased the Crayola markers?

Well are you in for an awful surprise. Crayola eco-evolution is here!! Huh!? For those of you that didn't catch this here is the scoop...

Black is now green! Yes the barrels are BLACK!! Now I am all for going green and being environmentally friendly. Remember this post! But boy did Crayola miss the boat on this one.

Okay so you have to try to match the tips of the marker with the correct lid sounds easy right!? WRONG! The blues, purples, reds/pinks are almost IDENTICAL. Hey look on the bright side the yellow is very obvious 1 down 9 to go! Good Luck!

So teachers/parents grab a piece of scrap paper and get ready to doodle to find the correct lid!! Oh I feel soooo bad for all the FRUSTRATED teachers!


I sent them an email regarding this so we will follow-up soon!

3 comments:

Lori said...

thanks for stopping by my blog. I do hope that crayola gets tons of e-mails with this issue as it makes no sense to have no color on the barrel at all!

Tiffany said...

Oh boy! What fun to try to match those up!!!!! They could at least put a number on the barrel & lid for easy match up!

Amanda said...

Wow! I never thought about that when I bought the black barrels! How funny! That is going to be a train wreck! Thanks for stopping by my blog and commenting on my growth chart! I actually posted some instructions on how I made it so I hope that helps. Feel free to contact me if you have any other questions! I'd love to see yours if you make one! Thanks!
Amanda
www.notyetinvented.blogspot.com