Today we are 18 weeks and 3 days and we saw an OB specialist in Wichita. The ultrasound was surprising as we are actually having a GIRL!!!!!!! Her name is going to be Lila Eloise Carpenter.
On another note we are asking for all of our family and friends to pray for our daughter. We learned today that in my uterus is scar tissue from one end to the other. Our daughter's placenta is wrapped around that scar tissue. We have been told that the placenta could rupture at anytime. If this happens we will lose her. We will see the OB specialist when I am 24 weeks if everthing is still okay. At that time I will be injected with a steriod that will help the lungs mature rapidly. At that appointment we will determine where to go from there. Please pray for a miracle.
I am going to stay positive and think of the positives.
1. We have 2 amazing little boys that bring us joy DAILY!
2. Our daughter is healthy and is measuring correctly.
3. We have made it 18 weeks with no complications and 6 weeks are going to fly by!
4. Our faith will get us through whatever is going to happen.
5. We have an amazing support network with loving friends and family!
I am asking all of you to please keep our daughter in your daily prayers!
3 months ago