Saturday, March 28, 2009

It's a match



Owen is attending his first birthday party! This morning I had to run to Gibson's b/c I didn't have any girly wrapping paper. I came across this wrapping paper and knew I had a stamp set that was pretty similar. I came home and was ecstatic to see that it was a match! Can you believe it. So of course I had to make a card. So we are headed to the bowling alley at 2pm this afternoon. Owen is so excited. I also took a picture of his handwriting, isn't is the cutest! He is doing great at Lincoln and loves his new preschool but sure misses his "God preschool" as he calls it. Enjoy the snowy day. We are going to have chili tonight for supper. It is probably the last time to enjoy it, hopefully.

2 comments:

carolm said...

adorable!!!

xox

Melissa said...

aww hope you had a great time big boy!