Tuesday, February 2, 2010

35 weeks and 3 days!!




Okay so here is my LAST prego pic! Oh and Melissa the bare one is for you girlfriend! :) I am 35 weeks and 3 days. I am headed to Omaha for a c-section at 2pm on Feb. 8Th! I am excited, nervous, and relieved! I am praying for an easy delivery with few NO complications. Please pray for Lila as she is coming a little over a month early. We are praying she gets to come home with us and not have to stay in the NICU!

We want to thank each one of you for your prayers, phone calls, and food! Your thoughtfulness has been appreciated and we love you all!

I am super excited about getting off bedrest and am ready to go grocery shopping, run errands, and take my boys children to the Library!

4 comments:

Melissa said...

awwe thanks!!! I LOVE it. We are so happy for you guys, and cant wait to see you all. Rub that preggo belly and say Thank you GOD for the blessing you have given us. You are truly the ALMIGHTY.

Linda S said...

Hooray!!! Can't wait to hear all about the L&D and of course, see that beautiful little girl!

Elizabeth said...

How exciting! I am so happy for you guys! I'll be praying for you!

Big hugs!

Jennifer Hood said...

Looking good! You are in our prayers...what a blessing!