Thursday, January 14, 2010

The WINNER is..........



Here is my handsome husband, Brian, drawing the winner.

It's Kara! Congratulations! Here is what she had to say
about her food cravings:

Peppermint ice cream and Uncrustables. That was my craving with Audrey.
With Isaac I craved those Reeses peanut butter eggs, trees, hearts- etc.


Email me your address at court_carpenterathotmaildotcom so I can get this in the mail! I hope you like this product as much as I do!

It was really interesting to read all of the different cravings from sweet to down right sour! Thank you all for participating!

1 comment:

Kara said...

NOOOOO WAY!!!!!! I don't win anything- seriously--- nothing! I'm so excited!!! I can't wait to try the ball. I was doing laundry today and had to bend down to get that dang dryer sheet and thought- I should just buy that ball Courtney was talking about! Now- I don't have to! I WON!!!!!
WAHOOOO- thanks Courtney for doing the give away and thanks Brian (your payment is in the mail)!