Sunday, November 29, 2009

Moving Update

Hello all! I feel so out of the loop with the moving and the holiday! We are almost finished with the house in CC and of course we are living out of boxes in Marysville.

Just a quick update I will email you all with my new address/phone number soon. Also you can reach me by cell phone if needed.

As most of you know we had a Thanksgiving hosted by Alice Carpenter. Alice wasn't able to make it so we all took turns and visited her at Meadowlark on Thursday.
She passed away this weekend and her service will be sometime this week. Please keep Brian and his family in your prayers.

Thank you!

1 comment:

Jill said...

Hey there! I am still waiting to get your address so I can mail you the package you won on my blog!! I've been out of town for Thanksgiving, but I'm back now and ready to mail your gift. Please email me your mailing address :) THANK YOU!!
luckiestgirlalive@hotmail.com